We are excited to see you back on June 21, 2020 as our doors are reopened for church services!
Our Leadership Team was tasked to learn and understand all the requirements around the opening of the church facilities. Our top priority is to take care of all of our brothers and sisters in Christ who join us in our facilities to worship. We are following the CDC guidelines provided to us by Bishop Jeremiah Parks as well as the CDC around social distancing, cleaning protocols and safety measures.
We feel it is very important to share with you what will remain the same and what will be different when you come to church for services.
- Service will remain at the same times: 9:00AM - Contemporary & 10:30AM - Traditional
- Only 1 entrance into the Church will be used. You will be asked to enter by the exterior ramp by the Church Office.
- Masks are required for adults and recommended for children over 2 years old. If you do not have a mask, there will be homemade and/or disposable masks available at the entrance of the church. Remember, wearing masks is for the safety of others.
- It is recommended that we do not have children ministries until the children are back in the school system. As a result, we will not have children ministries or nursery services until that time.
- The coat closet will be closed at this time. All outerwear must remain with you in the event we have rainy weather.
- Social Distancing seating will be used in the sanctuary. Ushers will be available to assist you with the available seating options.
- We will be using the restrooms by the narthex. We are only using the restroom facilities in the Day Care area in an emergency.
- We are planning to provide live streaming of services. So, if you are uncomfortable with these requirements, please continue to enjoy the services online.
We are looking forward to getting back to some kind of normalcy and hope to see you soon!
When: Friday February 21, 2020 5:30PM - 9:00PM
Where: North Hopewell Winterstown Firehall and Winterstown United Methodist Church
Come join us on Friday, February 21st for Frosty Fun Night. It is a FREE family fun event. Sponsored by Winterstown United Methodist Church. Please join us for dinner if you are able. Children looking to participate must be present at the church by 6:15pm. Adults do not have to stay for the movie, but must be back to the church to attend the carnival at 8:00pm alongside their children.
5:30pm - 6:15pm Dinner (spaghetti, salad, bread, and drinks) at the North Hopewell Winterstown Firehall
6:30pm - 8:00pm Adults stay to enjoy the movie "TBD" **Children relocate to the Winterstown UMC for nursery (0-Preschool) or school aged activities (Kindergarten - 6th)
8:00pm - 9:00pm Carnival Games for kids and adults at Winterstown UMC
* Space is limited. You must pre-register. Please register by the end of the day on February 9th.
Click Here to pre-register online!
When: Saturday August 3, 2019 10:00AM - 12:30PM
Where: Winterstown United Methodist Church
It's almost that time again! School is just around the corner! Join us for a fun-filled, FREE family event featuring food, games, inflatables, giveaways and more!
Backpacks and school supplies will be given away while supplies last to all elementary and preschool children*!
* Pre-registering does not guarantee backpacks or school supplies. Backpacks and school supplies will be given away while supplies last to elementary and preschool children.
* Also please make sure your child(ren)'s grade going into for the Fall 2019 school year is correct, as our system does not automatically update that.
Click Here to pre-register online!
UPDATE: The Community Easter Egg Hunt scheduled for April 11, 2020 has been CANCELLED due to the Covid-19. This will not be rescheduled in 2020, however we look forward to seeing you at the 2021 Easter Egg Hunt. We send prayers to each and every family that they stay safe, healthy and calm.
Here comes Peter Cottontail….” and he’s calling all children, up to the age of 12, to come join him for an “eggstra” special morning of fun at our annual Easter Egg Hunt and Bunny Brunch here at Winterstown United Methodist Church on Saturday, April 11, 2020, at 10:00am!
This is a community event…so invite your friends! We will have a short time of storytelling, a visit and brunch with the Easter Bunny himself and, of course, the much anticipated egg hunt with goodies! Don’t forget your basket! The egg hunt will be held in the field as we did last year, so wear appropriate shoes as well!
In order to properly prepare for the day, we would appreciate preregistration of as many children as possible. You can pre-register your child by clicking on the link below! If you have any questions please contact the church office.
- Four different age groups (12 or younger)
- Free food and drinks (while supplies last)
- Goodie bags
- Visit from the Easter Bunny
Click here to pre-register your child online. We hope to see you there!
Join the Winterstown United Methodist Church mission team on Friday, October 19th, 2018 for a paint night!
Help support the Mission Team by painting this beautiful holiday scene! Paint night will begin at 6:30pm, the cost is $25 and refreshments will be provided. Seats are limited. If you wish to join us you can call the church office or put your payment through online. Go to the Church’s home page and scroll to the bottom and click on make a donation. Look for the option that says paint night. Select paint night and in the notes be sure to put your name and the number of tickets you are purchasing. Make sure to select one time as your frequency for the payment! Payment is due by Monday October 15th.